Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddy Haley Car sales

Options
  • 12-09-2012 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi im looking to buy a cheap car and heard this man sells a few but the number i have isnt working.Anyone have a number for him or anyone else like him that sells cars for under 1000euro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Pm sent. Martin is now in charge unsure if any cars are under 1k.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

Thanks ill give a ring and see anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jasonrobert

Does any have the number for Martin haley car sales

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Designator

just came across this thread. Does anyone know if this car sales is still open? All his stock has dissapeared off donedeal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blink1234

As far as I know this man emigrated to Thailand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Designator

I think its his father emigrated? I bought a car from haley car sales a few months ago and have been trying to follow up with him over an issue with the car but hes been ignoring my calls and texts and now his online presence and all his car listings have completely dissapeared from donedeal and everything, As far as I know he was living next door to the yard he was selling cars out of , so curious if anyone knows whats happened? Has he totally closed?

Advertisement