Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

activ multisport

Options
  • 31-08-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hey anybody know anything about activ multisport? Looking to join a tri club an these seem to be the closest an they seem to do alot of their training out of the nac? Do they cater for beginner's? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

pot p wrote: »
    Hey anybody know anything about activ multisport? Looking to join a tri club an these seem to be the closest an they seem to do alot of their training out of the nac? Do they cater for beginner's? Thanks

I only know one thing about them...

They have the ugliest gear in the country :D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

mloc123 wrote: »
    I only know one thing about them...

They have the ugliest gear in the country :D

Yeah it is fvcking brutal alright, but I do find the vertical stripes make me look slimmer :). The gear was rushed with no thought for design at that time of conception but I do look forward to an update some day.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

pot p wrote: »

It's still a small club but growing and the membership currently represents all levels so it most definatley caters for beginner's. As you said the training is mostly run out of the NAC. Couerdelion should be along here shortly with more info and a formal invite to attend a session or two :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭PoleStar

Hi

I have tried to google this club. When I go to site it just comes up blank. Does anyone else have another link for the club or some info about it? I just joined the NAC so use the swimming pool so would be handy for me if they do training sessions out of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

Facebook is usually more active...https://www.facebook.com/#!/ActivMultisport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Like Ray O said we are a small enough club with a wide range of members from people up at the pointy end to those trying to avoid being last. We've a good few members off boards but I'm the only one who shows it in my signature :)

If you want to come along to a training session to see how you get on PM me and I'll sort it out. (Normally I'd PM you but I'm away and only have 3% battery)

Rich

Edit: I actually like the gear now. You can't miss us and the colours look great in contrast to Ireland's grey pallor!

Advertisement