Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to start LIMERICK METAL BAND

Options
  • 31-08-2012 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi i'm looking to start up a new metal band my influences include Trivium, Lamb of god, Machine head and many more but those would be my main three. I play lead and rhythm guitar for the last 6 years and also do lead metal vocals and I'm 20 years old looking for someone in or around my age no older than 30 and willing to travel for gigs. My previous metal band won cork battle of the bands progressing through three rounds to win 2 days recording but in the end we had to disband because of college. I'm looking for dedicated and experienced members who want to go somewhere with this music. I have 6 songs ready for an ep and enough for a full album I already have a bass player sorted for the band so anyone who is interested please contact me the songs are influenced mostly by the bands I stated above

Band Name: Ensnaring Inception
    Band Genre: Metal
    Band Location: Limerick City
    Influences: Machine Head, Lamb Of God, Trivium, As I Lay Dying, Devildriver etc.
    Positions Available: Co Lead Guitarist and Drummer Wanted
    Desired Age Range: 18 up to 25 exceptions made depending on ability
    Available Sound Samples: As of yet no proper quality ones but I have Enough songs fully done for an E.P and nearly more than enough for an Album
    Additional Info: I am only looking for committed members people who are going to take this seriously and want to go somewhere with this music

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

hey dude

I might be able to assist in a lead guitarist and a drummer..

do you have any samples of your stuff online?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ShaunFitzy

Nah not at the moment man nothing of good enough quality only have decent mic's for recordin rough demo's of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

ShaunFitzy wrote: »
    Nah not at the moment man nothing of good enough quality only have decent mic's for recordin rough demo's of stuff
    Better than nothing, and it allows people to see what direction you're going in.

Ah yeah I know gonna try and get some up soon

Still looking for both a lead guitarist and drummer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jonathan bagnall

If you were down in waterford id have to most perfect slot ever for you in a band down here =/

Do you already have a band at the moment?.

Bump

Advertisement