Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free tri mags...

Options
  • 28-08-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Under orders to do a bit of a clear-out, so a bunch of Triathlete Europe and Triathlon Plus from the past few years about to be eh, recycled.

If anyone is interested in giving them a good home, let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Id be interested in a few (i have the last 12months of Triathlete Europe so no need for any of those). Whereabouts are you based again Izoard or how is best to get 1 or 2 from you?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Diesel

I'ld be interested also.
    I'll be at Clogherhead in a few weeks if you happen to be, or West Dublin/North Kildare based for local collection.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Thanks a lot for the pile of reading Izoard! Plenty to get through!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

Bambaata wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for the pile of reading Izoard! Plenty to get through!!

Just glad you made it back in one piece - had visions of reading of an episode on O'Connell Bridge where a cyclist with a slipped disc was found surrounded by a pile of fetish mags of guys and gals in lycra :)

Diesel - I still have a stack for you on Monday...

Cheers for that, I might get the train in... sounds Like O'Connell bridge needs to be avoided..... And reading whilst on a bike - thats just showing off !!
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

Diesel wrote: »
    Cheers for that, I might get the train in... sounds Like O'Connell bridge needs to be avoided..... And reading whilst on a bike - thats just showing off !!
    :)

Diesel - also worth checking out...

http://www.triaphoto.com/

Thanks Izoard

Magazines now sitting nicely on the table, with a fine few hours planned browsing.... just waiting for my own better half to ask to move them on... ;-)

Diesel..

Advertisement