Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duo band 'Dirty Pillows' want to expand! Bassist & Drummer required.

Options
  • 15-08-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

My name is Lisanne. I'm a singer in a Galway band 'Dirty Pillows' with my friend Colm on guitar.

We're looking to have a bassist and drummer join us so we have a full bodied rock band to rule the universe!

Yes, I know, I'm just excited as you are. All you have to do is PM me and we can have a good chat and have you join us for a jam in Colm's den, complete with Pearl drum set and a couple of Marshall and Cube amps of amazingness to play with.

While you're typing away have an aul gawk at our music video of our very raw original 'Wanderlust': https://vimeo.com/41848140

We have about ten original songs written and we're currently working on a list of various covers, about 30 so far, so we can get some gigs and do some busking!

If you want an idea of some more of our original songs we have two more on Facebook page. They're called 'Hypnotize' and 'Little Boy From Sudan'.

There's also some covers there aswell if you want a better idea of my range as a singer.

Only serious music heads please. We look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

LadyByrd: Please keep musician available/wanted threads in the special sub-forum we have created for just that purpose here.

For anyone looking to reply to this ad, please use this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement