Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instrument Gear.

Options
  • 14-08-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I've seen on other forums like Ultimate Guitar or talk Bass that they have a Gear Thread for Musicians, be that the Instruments themselves or amps, custom made instruments, Effects Pedals etc. Thought I'd make this thread since there didnt appear to be one on here. Post up your pics of your gear and talk about GAS (gear Acquirement syndrome).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Che Guitarrista

532405_3648040071984_1258303113_n.jpg

this is an old pic of all my gear that I had, there are a few improvements on my board now. Also my SG in the pic has been sold and I have a custom Fender strat now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Boards are better than those site, we have a whole forum dedicated to the wonderful world of insturments here. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Che Guitarrista

oh right, didnt spot that, can an admin please delete this thread or lock it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Gear discussion is here and gear pics is here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement