Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tri the hook - missing wetsuit

Options
  • 11-08-2012 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Looking for some help... I'm hoping someone took my wetsuit by accident after Tri the Hook today. Men's blue seventy reaction size medium. Speedo goggles also. No sign of them in transition afterwards. PM me or contact the organizers if you took it by mistake. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

PGF wrote: »
    Looking for some help... I'm hoping someone took my wetsuit by accident after Tri the Hook today. Men's blue seventy reaction size medium. Speedo goggles also. No sign of them in transition afterwards. PM me or contact the organizers if you took it by mistake. Thanks!

There was a wetsuit down by the beach after the race- black/blue sort of colours. Sorry I didn't take it, there was a fair bit of sandles etc, I figured folk would come back for. South side of the beach, by the rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭vegas elvis

Hi PGF

There's a note from a guy on the waterford tri facebook page that packed a blue seventy by mistake.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Waterford-Triathlon-Club/216304062121

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭PGF

Hi PGF

There's a note from a guy on the waterford tri facebook page that packed a blue seventy by mistake.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Waterford-Triathlon-Club/216304062121
    You're a legend, thanks. Got someone on FB to post a message.

Advertisement