Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free band promo photoshoot anyone??

Options
  • 10-08-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Ive been doing quite a few actor/actress/model type shoots recently and have just invested in some pretty slick studio lights. Im now looking to do one or two band/group shots for my portfolio (and of course for the band/group to use for whatever they want, no strings attached).

If anybody is interested just drop me a message on here. Im looking to do indoor shoots primarily as Id like to use my new lighting rig but if the right band/location presents itself Id consider an outdoor shoot too. Im based in Dublin city centre and can easily travel anywhere within the city, not really looking to travel much further unless the band can provide transport to and from the shoot (I dont drive).

I was going to run this on a first come first served basis but being seeing as this is for my portfolio Ill be giving slight preference to bands that are either somewhat established and/or have a decent image going on. Thats not to say Im holding out for Bono to reply, simply means preference will be given to bands who look like bands.

Also due to time restrictions Ill only be able to offer this for a very limited period of time.

Cheers folks,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Hey Dave, would you like to shoot our rehearsal in Kilkenny on Sunday? Our drum player can bring you to and from Dublin if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭miniroar

• Registered Users Posts: 27 csmythser

Splinters wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Ive been doing quite a few actor/actress/model type shoots recently and have just invested in some pretty slick studio lights. Im now looking to do one or two band/group shots for my portfolio (and of course for the band/group to use for whatever they want, no strings attached).

If anybody is interested just drop me a message on here. Im looking to do indoor shoots primarily as Id like to use my new lighting rig but if the right band/location presents itself Id consider an outdoor shoot too. Im based in Dublin city centre and can easily travel anywhere within the city, not really looking to travel much further unless the band can provide transport to and from the shoot (I dont drive).

I was going to run this on a first come first served basis but being seeing as this is for my portfolio Ill be giving slight preference to bands that are either somewhat established and/or have a decent image going on. Thats not to say Im holding out for Bono to reply, simply means preference will be given to bands who look like bands.

Also due to time restrictions Ill only be able to offer this for a very limited period of time.

Cheers folks,

Dave
    How's it goin mate? My band are releasing our debut ep pretty soon and will be looking to get some promotional photos done, we're pretty much available any time that suits ya and can meet you in town or wherever you think is a good location. I'll pm you my details and you can give me a call to arrange it if you like.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FYMUSIC

Hi Mate,

We would be really intrested in doing a shoot. Were based on the northside.

Find us on FB ForeverYoung Ireland.

Or gis a reply and w'ell arrange details.

Thanks Mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all the replies on here and PM's. Ive got more of a response then I expected so I wont be able to work with everybody whos replied. A few bands have sent me on great concepts for shoots so they'll probably be the ones I go for. Ill reply to everybody later today though.

Thanks again for all the interest.

And just to confirm, Im no longer looking for any more bands for free shoots so need to reply or PM me.

Thanks,

Dave

• Advertisement
Advertisement