Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum!

Options
  • 01-08-2012 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭

Whoo-hoo! :D Best of luck shotgun!

*Edit, actually, none of the subforums (training logs, gear, etc) have been passed over yet...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Briando

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Best luck Multis hope I remember to visit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Finaly, a home:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Now all we need is a rename to "Adventure Racing / Duathlon / Triathlon" to be up first on the forum listing in Sports. :D

Anyone for a petition? (Keep us busy for the next 6 months ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

*spreads out new welcome mat*
    *plumps cushions*
    *puts on kettle*

Nice here, aint it?

And it only took about the same length as your average IM training plan.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

TDAR

Boo that the forum gets populated with loads of threads before we get a chance to do a "First Post w00t!11!!1" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

So are we allowed to discuss Non-Adventurous Multisport Challenge Events in here? Or do we need another split?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

:D

Sure discuss whatever you want! Well as long as it takes this into acount...

Welcome to the new home folks.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Cheers Mike. I know you were dealing with a lot of stuff in the background. Thanks and good luck! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Marthastew

Have fun in your new T/D/AR home:)

We'll miss you in A/R, visitors welcome anytime:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    *Edit, actually, none of the subforums (training logs, gear, etc) have been passed over yet...

I vote you ask AMZ to look into it :)

(I can move over the training logs and gear threads now if you like, but the logs would bury everything else.)

Advertisement