Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Guitar Tab

Options
  • 31-07-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Anyone know any good sites to buy guitar tabs? I'm not into tabcrawler.com or ultimateguitar.com or such sites as they are pretty bad and not concise enough for me.........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The thread starter is looking to buy tabs. Please do not link to any sites that offer unofficial interpretations of songs as that can be deemed to be copyright infringement.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I swear buy musicnotes.com myself.
    You have to preview first, as they have various quality levels, starting from dumbed-down adaptations for beginners, to what I think is very high-quality stuff. And it's all legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 FrancoThetanko

Oink wrote: »
    I swear buy musicnotes.com myself.
    You have to preview first, as they have various quality levels, starting from dumbed-down adaptations for beginners, to what I think is very high-quality stuff. And it's all legit.

cheers I'll check that out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Music notes has a "scorch" program that plays the file in midi highlighting the passage as it goes.

Very handy.

Advertisement