Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising

Options
  • 31-07-2012 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Newbie looking to find new bands for my bar. Just wondering about rules for getting bands on this site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭Rigsby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

To be fair I don't think it's advertising if the OP states what he is looking for, chances are he'll be inundated with PM's.

Just give a little more detail on what it is you want, I think there's some provisions in the charter about pay-to-play arrangements but it's mainly just common sense given the chancers we've had on here before.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭paligulus1

I think it will be a welcome change from threads from bands looking for venues to play! Just give some details of location and what type of music you want in your venue and I'm certain you will get some really great live music for your venue,

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There's no rule against a bar soliciting for bands on this forum. Just do as paligulus1 wrote and supply location, type of music, contact details and let the bands contact you.

Advertisement