Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUSICIANS WANTED

Options
  • 26-07-2012 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi there,

I am looking for some talented musicians who would like to work with a female singer/songwriter (me). I have been a one woman band for a long time and last year featured on the Apprentice, my song Sleeping Under the Stars was featured as track 3 on the Fighting Chance Vol. 2 CD in the Irish Daily Mail (22/10/11). I am working on new material but am really keen to start gigging and getting my name out there.

I have been approached by a few venues about playing gigs and this will require musicians, I'd be looking for a drummer, guitarist, bassist and keyboard player. I would sing a combination of covers and original material until I become better known and have a larger portfolio of tracks. We would be promoted under Hannah B or The Hannahbells or something, I am open to suggestions. My style is a bit of everything, my song that was featured on the Apprentice is a jazzy, rhythm & blues number but I like to experiment with all types of music and don't like boxing myself into any specific genres. Eventually I would love to gig with all original songs, but as you all know, that takes time.

I've never done this before so am just trying to find my feet. Based in Waterford I would be looking at musicians in the South East area, 20+. If you'd like to hear my music you can visit www.facebook.com/HannahBFoley84 or check out Hannah B. Foley on soundcloud.

Really appreciate your time and hope to hear from you soon.

~ Hannah B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Is this for the same band as here?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Hannah B. Foley

I put up another thread so it would be fresher, does that make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I put up another thread so it would be fresher, does that make sense?
    Threads aren't like laundry, they don't go stale :). Per the forum charter duplicate threads are not allowed since it has the potential to confuse people. If you need something changed in your existing thread let me or one of the other moderators know and we'll make the change for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement