Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Achill Roar 2012

Options
  • 25-07-2012 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Im planning on signing up for the mini Achill Roar this year. As Im new to this type of thing I was wondering if there are any groups training for this in the Dublin area or any beginner groups for people new to duathlons/triathlons?

Thanks,

Edel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

HI Edel

Myself and a few friends are planning on doing the Sport version in Achill this year we train mostly with each other where not part of any team group etc training we do it mostly in the Dublin/wicklow mountains cycling and running . You are welcome to join us if you what to just send me a PM and i'll give you details .

There are a few Tri Clubs what train as well around Dublin that would welcome new members i reckon just have a look around these forums and you pick up a few names of clubs two come to mind Active multisport and Wicklow TRi Club .

Cheers

Dale

Advertisement