Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amp Service?!

Options
  • 24-07-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have a Peavey Classic 30 that needs new preamps and possibly a service. Does anyone know of a Shop/person that does kind of thing in the Mayo/galway area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 WerethoBike

Hello,

Any luck regards the am service?

Did you manage to get contact with a amp repair service technician?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭greensocks13

yeah, to be collected soon. got it done in galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

got it done in galway.
    Where did you go?

The man repairing it collected from me and took it to his address presumably. I should be collecting it from him soon and will let people the results if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The man repairing it collected from me and took it to his address presumably. I should be collecting it from him soon and will let people the results if interested.
    Please do let me know, I'd be interested for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Check eBay!

(Only joking...:pac:)

got the amp back, working great, sounds good, was expensive but im quite happy.

Advertisement