Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 panel digipak 4 CD Duplication

Options
  • 22-07-2012 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

I am working on a music archive project thats becoming pretty big and I am wonderiing is there any company in Ireland that does 8 panel digipak 4 CD Duplication 300 or so copies ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 PaulTheMajor

McLoughlin wrote: »
    I am working on a music archive project thats becoming pretty big and I am wonderiing is there any company in Ireland that does 8 panel digipak 4 CD Duplication 300 or so copies ?

Are you looking for a digipak to hold 4 discs? We do all of the various configurations so we may be able to help, All Write Media, ph 01 8336472.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

PaulTheMajor thanks for that just looked at the All Write Media website its just what I've been looking for will be in touch.

Advertisement