Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The next Mark Allen.....

Options
  • 19-07-2012 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

No pressure James Cunnuma

Doc shoots straight from the hip :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

if you drop Timo after 21k on the run in a race in germany you are doing something right...

his swim is improving and I would think by next year he will make the first swim pack in hawaii and if he gets there, he is defo somebody for the win, his IM run is outstanding and bombproof i saw it 2 years ago at IM florida the first time and was super impressed.

But roth first pack swim and hawaii first pack is quite a difference, for this year, and him being not a natural swimmer the non wetsuit will not help him and i think he needs 1 more year to get there.
    On the other hand Doc knows his sh.t ...so I would not really want to bet more than a 10er against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

interesting to see Doc inviting Jodie along to their swim session to put James and the others in the hurt locker :D

how far off the first pack will he be in Hawaii? I'm assuming too far to make it up on the bike and run based on your comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

Another bullsh*t report from Sutton that all about himself...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Nice article by the Doc today - http://www.teamtbb.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=1452#.UBgrHwodX-Y.twitter

Good to see our own Sonia mentioned!

Advertisement