Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic gig, August 4th, Dublin City

Options
  • 16-07-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi there,

I have a slot available for an acoustic gig on Saturday, August 4th in The Pint Bar on Eden Quay. It's just acoustic, what I'm really looking for are bands wanting to do an acoustic set, maybe using a cajon or whatever. But if you're just on your own or not a band that's cool.

Just PM me or message me if you're interested, with a sample of your stuff, that'd be great!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 csmythser

Hi there,

I have a slot available for an acoustic gig on Saturday, August 4th in The Pint Bar on Eden Quay. It's just acoustic, what I'm really looking for are bands wanting to do an acoustic set, maybe using a cajon or whatever. But if you're just on your own or not a band that's cool.

Just PM me or message me if you're interested, with a sample of your stuff, that'd be great!

Thanks.
    My band will do it no problem.. I'll pm you my number to sort it out

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

Over 18's? Please Be A No! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DanUprisePromo

Gig has been filled, thanks.

Sorry there, it's over 18's unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 csmythser

Gig has been filled, thanks.

Sorry there, it's over 18's unfortunately.
    that's ok for us just give me a ring

Advertisement