Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Event] Brian Boru

Options
  • 12-07-2012 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Are many of you doing this?

Also, does anyone know the start time for the races?

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭d4r3n

I'm signed up for the sprint, started a similar thread here on it a month or so ago, BetterThanHoyte kindly provided some Garmin course maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

d4r3n wrote: »
    I'm signed up for the sprint, started a similar thread here on it a month or so ago, BetterThanHoyte kindly provided some Garmin course maps.

Oops, should have searched. Apologies.
    I'm signed up and looking forward to the hill :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Johndoe64

I'm signed up for the sprint as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Im in for the sprint. Those hills are v scary looking. I've heard stories of girls crying on the run last year :eek:.

Luckily for me I live nearby so I will get the chance to do the course before the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Johndoe64

I did the run the other night it's fair steep in the last section to the top.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Did the bike and run route Tuesday night. The bike is lovely after the climb at the start. The descent is a little scary though- fingers crossed its dry on the day. The run-Holy moly :eek: I nearly had a heart attack! Still once you get over the climb its downhill all the way home. Pace yourself is all I can say :)

Advertisement