Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironman 2013 Roll call

Options
  • 02-07-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

Name|Event|Estimated Time|Actual Time
    replace me|replace me| replace me

It's that time of the year when we all invest in the WTC and friends. So where is everyone off to on next year's vacation? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Name|Event|[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Estimated Time[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Green"]Actual Time[/COLOR]
    Mloc123|IM Lanza| Finish|

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Ah John, a few days away from you killing Frankfurt and you're already planning 2013!!!
    Madness!

So where are you off to next season?

I'm blatantly not doing an ironman next season neither thanks! 70.3 max!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Don't think you've even filled in your sub 10 time in this year thread yet KQ, never mind next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

Not signed up for anything yet, I'm still on the fence. Needs to be fun.

Oh, and theres no plan of killing frankfurt or going sub 10.. not even remotely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

I have 2 choices for 2013... no ironman or divorce......:D

• Advertisement

kingQuez wrote: »
    Oh, and theres no plan of killing frankfurt or going sub 10.. not even remotely :)

Ha! Whatever you say. :pac:
    I have 2 choices for 2013... no ironman or divorce......

Divorce is probably cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Put the foot down? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lingmina

Really great like
    kv.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭BennyMul

wow not just me, great to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Jackyback|IM Frankfurt|TBC|

Seems like a few need to work on brownie point accumulation:)

• Advertisement

reading up on the coverage of Katie Holmes divorce from Tom Cruise - seemingly one of the first thing did after filing for divorce was something that she longed to do during their marriage but she wasn't allowed by Tom. It obviously was something that she missed alot and meant alot to her. You could try the same with Mrs JB to get some brownie points. What she did and what she missed was wearing high heels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭interested

tunney wrote: »
    reading up on the coverage of Katie Holmes divorce from Tom Cruise - seemingly one of the first thing did after filing for divorce was something that she longed to do during their marriage but she wasn't allowed by Tom. It obviously was something that she missed alot and meant alot to her. You could try the same with Mrs JB to get some brownie points. What she did and what she missed was wearing high heels.

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭BennyMul

I dont think anything I could do at the moment would work,
    And what do you do for these "Brownie points" :D please share the secret.

I just near fell off the chair!!!

Someone is giddy!!:)
    In fairness i am taller than Mr Cruise and i do not have a cage full of men locked up in my basement like Tom has. I do hide Michelles high heels alright otherwise i have to bring a stool with me to stand on for photos and a kiss if i am that lucky.

What height are you again Dave 5ft ?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

:D Good one

Someone is giddy!!:)
    In fairness i am taller than Mr Cruise and i do not have a cage full of men locked up in my basement like Tom has. I do hide Michelles high heels alright otherwise i have to bring a stool with me to stand on for photos and a kiss if i am that lucky.

What height are you again Dave 5ft ?:p

Tall enough not to have a cushion on the seat of my car to see out over the steering wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

Tall enough not to have a cushion on the seat of my car to see out over the steering wheel.

You lads could sell tickets...could be like that race with Lance Armstrong in Kona sh1te only far more interesting. "Join Tunney & JB at Challenge Roth for a weekend of pain & piss taking"

ray o wrote: »
    You lads could sell tickets...could be like that race with Lance Armstrong in Kona sh1te only far more interesting. "Join Tunney & JB at Challenge Roth for a weekend of pain & piss taking"

There will be no race.

I will put his bike shoes on the top shelve in his room and then sit back and laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

There will be no race.

I will put his bike shoes on the top shelve in his room and then sit back and laugh.

affs...it gets better. :)

• Advertisement

I think someone has spiked Tunneys tea this morning, he is entertaining i will give him that. Just as well i am happy with my body albeit short in stature!!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Here lads, fight over these:

7493963544_a173a4fca0.jpg
    Sidi_High_Heels by circaL8, on Flickr

BennyMul wrote: »
    I dont think anything I could do at the moment would work,
    And what do you do for these "Brownie points" :D please share the secret.

I'll be doing a pilot study over the next 6 mths.....after which i will share the results with everyone................for a small fee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 garydee

Garydee|IM Austria|TBC|

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭handangeo

I'm with you on that one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

anyone have any idea how fast Nice IM or Challenge Roth usually sell out ??

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

miller82 wrote: »
    anyone have any idea how fast Nice IM or Challenge Roth usually sell out ??

Cheers

Roth is pretty quick although more slots (more expensive) come on stream in December.

Nice is slow to sell out.

Garydee|IM Austria|TBC|
    Tunney|IM Austria|9:29:59|

Wife knows all about it, she was standing over the computer hitting F5 when it opened. Had to tell someone else first about Austria 2013 before I went public. He has been told so.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

only 30 places left for lanzarote.. :D

• Advertisement

kingQuez wrote: »
    only 30 places left for lanzarote.. :D

So you've entered?

Edit: Never mind. I've gone stalking.

Advertisement