Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

can anyone recommend a good tattoo artist?

Options
  • 02-07-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I wanna get my childs name tattooed on my body and want a creative twist of a moon and a star- any good places to visit in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

op theres loads of threads on here asking the same question take a nose around.

But there loads of good studios in Dublin

Try

Skin City

Snakebite

Zulu Tattoo

Classic Ink

Wildcat

Colourworks

Have a look at all studios see hwich one fits you best really the one in which you feel most comfortable and also an artist who you think will do a good job on your idea going by there portfolio take your time and find the right one for you.

Advertisement