Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cineworld Unlimited Dublin, Promo Code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Hitchroun

Thanks again for the code guys :) This is my code that I just received

RAF-12HK-88GM-29SX-18LB

• Registered Users Posts: 1 smushy

use any of these codes to get a month free when you sign up

RAF-42MB-04SN-12TV-34KP

RAF-49SJ-21EH-22KA-83KE

RAF-57PR-62KY-32VX-11NU

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Hitchroun

Best deal going. I have been to the cinema 4 times already since July, so such much money saved.

Here is a code to get a free month when you join up :)

RAF-25EW-14MU-83PP-64LN

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

i'll just leave mine here in case anyone else is signing up and feels like using it........

RAF-59KU-45WH-32NC-13MP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Heres mine, RAF-13HF-23YT-70MV-28DP. Feel free to use :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

This is a tad off-topic but I wish there was a way to pay your next fee in advance. They took my €20 early last month and because there wasn't enough in the bank I was charged an extra 10. :mad:

When do they charge exactly? Is it the same time every month, like if I made my first payment at the end of June, do they always then take it at the end of June?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

It was on the 14th last time and they told me from now on it'd be around the 12th of the month. I guess it varies from person to person though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 connolly1991

RAF-12HK-88GM-29SX-18LB

RAF-25EW-14MU-83PP-64LN

Two codes for you all to pick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 greatestguy

Thanks @connolly1991, I used one of your codes tonight and got us both a free month! I like this game. I'll post up my referral code as soon as I get one..

• Advertisement

Thanks whoever used my unlimited code, thats two months of free cinema :pac:

You are welcome. Thank you. I got a free month from it too! Happy Days. Got my first unlimited movie last night - The Equaliser - it was surprisingly good! I think low expectations are the key!

Thanks @connolly1991, I used one of your codes tonight and got us both a free month! I like this game. I'll post up my referral code as soon as I get one..

AHH Greatestguy, you got my hopes up saying you used one of my codes :(

Sorry. I was sure it was your code I used. My apologies...

Sorry. I was sure it was your code I used. My apologies...

HAHA its cool :) its such a good deal. I have saved so much money with the unlimited card. Enjoy the movies :)

Here is a referral code if you like. This is a great system. I just got a free month myself:

RAF-05ZS-43ZV-92ET-84TQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭annejohn91

RAF-12HK-88GM-29SX-18LB

RAF-25EW-14MU-83PP-64LN

Two codes for you all to pick :)

Reminder for the newbies!!

These 2 codes will work perfectly for the free month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

I used greatestguy's code and got my free month, thanks! I'll post up my code when I get it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

RAF-35WX-57BM-26AT-79ER

Thanks Tope,

That is great news!

I'm looking forward to Interstellar. Have it booked for tonight but can't actually make it now.

M
    Tope wrote: »
    I used greatestguy's code and got my free month, thanks! I'll post up my code when I get it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Here you are! Any would be appreciated :)

RAF-56GH-81XP-26DU-00MD

• Registered Users Posts: 4 patriciahrb

Hi

I wish I could have this post before I join cineworld and have a free month, but anyway... I'm sharing my code if someone wants to use it. Thank you

RAF-24JN-18VF-23UQ-39QP

• Registered Users Posts: 4 patriciahrb

Hi

I wish I could have seen this post before I join cineworld and have a free month, but anyway... I'm sharing my code if someone wants to use it. Thank you so much

RAF-24JN-18VF-23UQ-39QP

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

Hi, just got my code today so paying it forward, feel free to use it (and help me get more free months!) :)

RAF-36ZT-01GK-70NX-92NT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

Hey, I got a code. Have at it. RAF-00NN-46WZ-73NN-96NY

• Registered Users Posts: 31 want to disappear

Thanks DoctorDre used your code and got a free month - hope you did too.

Here's my code if anyone wants to use:

RAF-50CV-38CP-26GH-40NN

Thanks Tope for just giving me an extra free month in Cineworld! Wahoo.

It actually took 3 months for me to get the notification from Cineworld just in case anyone is holding their breath..

Here is that code in case anyone else wants a free month!

RAF-05ZS-43ZV-92ET-84TQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cinazz

My code is
    RAF-30WT-08FB-64YH-58XW
    if anyone wants an extra month! Thanks

Thanks so much for using my code tonight guys. So far I've got 4 months of free cinema from people using it! Very happy camper about this! I'm very geekily calculating how much this is costing me - 16 months of cinema for €16.50 per month - that is the price of 2 tickets. Nice!!!

RAF-05ZS-43ZV-92ET-84TQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I've been an unlimited member for some time now. Highly recommended and if anyone's thinking of signing up and getting themselves and myself a free month, here is my referral code:

RAF-28BA-78HB-52AC-66NJ

Advertisement