Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Forum Summer Beers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Nay
    Why not host it to coincide with the Rionegro Initiative in August, in Dundalk? Kill 2 birds with the one stone yada yada yada...

This has nothing to do with the fact I'm from Dundalk...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Nay
    swiftblade wrote: »
    Why not host it to coincide with the Rionegro Initiative in August, in Dundalk? Kill 2 birds with the one stone yada yada yada...

This has nothing to do with the fact I'm from Dundalk...

Well I would have agreed with that as I was planning on attending that but my annual assessment ends on the day it starts and I will be so sleep deprived after a week out on the ground

So Iam going to say… No.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Well I would have agreed with that as I was planning on attending that but my annual assessment ends on the day it starts and I will be so sleep deprived after a week out on the ground

So Iam going to say… No.
    just consider the game an extension of the week.

Nay
    thermo wrote: »
    Jsmurff wrote: »

So Iam going to say… No.
    just consider the game an extension of the week.

Well the glen is on the way there I suppose I could arrange collection...... I dunno a week of mopping and gaurd duty had me in bed for 48hrs when I got home although the canteen opened till 3am on the last night didn't help and neither did the long bus ride home...... Meh I'll book a place and see when it comes to it

But one thing I absolutely won't go to is a night club feckin hate the things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Unless your an officer which I doubt you are don't bother with the assessments there a waste of time I've been in the FCA years and don't bother with them anymore it's an excuse for officers to flap they make out it's assessing us it's assessing the officers you will have more fun at rio Negro believe me that's were me and a few of mybuds are going and realistically speaking you will probably see more tactics!!

• Advertisement

Nay
    sharpy2010 wrote: »
    Unless your an officer which I doubt you are don't bother with the assessments there a waste of time I've been in the FCA years and don't bother with them anymore it's an excuse for officers to flap they make out it's assessing us it's assessing the officers you will have more fun at rio Negro believe me that's were me and a few of mybuds are going and realistically speaking you will probably see more tactics!!

Well there's 435 reasons why Iam going to the assessment :) deck the officers Iam just in it for the money :D

Advertisement