Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin indie /rock band lookin for gigs

Options
  • 12-06-2012 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

We are a dublin three piece called the Eaves looking for more gigs and promotions all original material .Any interested give us a shout or follow us on www.facebook/the eaves.cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dubsnightlife

Here i maybe have a gig for you... on the 29th of sep. But get back to me... Rolf Dubs nightlife

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ross93

Hi rolf thanks for the reply but we have a gig on the 29 th it would be great if you could keep us in mind for any future gigs,we have a 40 min set of original material we have changed our guitarist and reformed as Galloping Majors. cheers Ross

Do you know any good Indie rock bands in Dublin, who are looking for a gig.....

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭united62

No sorry i dont know any at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Emmet Bass

Do you know any good Indie rock bands in Dublin, who are looking for a gig.....

Hey my Band The Dyatonics would be up for a gig in Dublin :)

We are an original Alternative rock band
    http://www.facebook.com/Dyatonics?ref=ts

• Advertisement

Are you up for Fibber M. next saturday?

Hi Rolf we have a gig on 28and 29 sept can do sat the 22nd sept or any after that cheers john

Hi rolf just to add we are now called Galloping Majors after a change in our line up cheers John

Do you know anyone how would like play?

Hi Rolf sorry I dont Know any at the moment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement