Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

**Economics 2012 Higher and Ordinary**

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

What did you all get for the multiplier?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 banger99

there was an A1 there for the taking

• Registered Users Posts: 2 freboss

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    What did you all get for the multiplier?

i think i got 1.25?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 freboss

anyone who did the costs question what figures did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

freboss wrote: »
    i think i got 1.25?

yeah me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JamesDundalk

freboss wrote: »
    anyone who did the costs question what figures did you get?

For short run costs I just added raw materials plus profits. Then for longrun I just added everything and divided by two.

What did you do for the diagrams at the start?

Also considerations for a firm locating it's operations? I was torn between that question and the factors of production question

banger99 wrote: »
    there was an A1 there for the taking

Are you serious? I though it was hardly, loads of tricky parts, especially the elasticity question.

bobjimmy wrote: »
    Think diagrams are 9 or 6 marks. Is it for the entry of new firms into a perfectly competitive Market yeah?

Yeah thats the one i actually got the long run diagram right but when showing that suppy changes i moved the supply curve in the wrong direction. I know its a stupid stupid mistake. Right when i actually sealed my script i thought of it. I was gutted and now its really anoying me.
    So you think i lost about 9 Marks?

No idea, wouldn't be too much. Must of marks tend to go for explanation I think. I hope so anyways with my production cost curves. Don't worry about it anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Laurasteel

Very doable subject. I did it myself but I had a tutor on the odd occasion. U will need a tutor to help u understand the micro. I did all my courses in 3months and economics was the shortest by far

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Laurasteel

ray2012 wrote: »
    i´m going into 6th year after Summer and i´m wondering if you people doing economics have any advice for me on this subject, for example, how i would do well. Are the graphs a necessity to learn? i´m doing this subject by myself, btw.
    Very doable subject. I did it myself but I had a tutor on the odd occasion. U will need a tutor to help u understand the micro. I did all my courses in 3months and economics was the shortest by far

• Advertisement
Advertisement