Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a gig for coverband

Options
  • 07-06-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

hey we are a new 5 piece cover band looking to get into the wedding scene , where is the most common place that wedding couples go looking for bands ???

or where in dublin city offers gigs to 5 piece bands

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Daycentbill

Hi I see your trying to get your name out there with your band , I'm running an outdoor stage at the Galway Volvo Festival on the 5th and 6th of July, were looking for cover bands, its a free of charge gig but would be good place to promote yourself seeing that there will be a huge crowd there, if your interested let me know and send me on some of your info, videos or links etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Hi I see your trying to get your name out there with your band , I'm running an outdoor stage at the Galway Volvo Festival on the 5th and 6th of July, were looking for cover bands, its a free of charge gig but would be good place to promote yourself seeing that there will be a huge crowd there, if your interested let me know and send me on some of your info, videos or links etc

hey man thanks for the offer

Advertisement