Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Seeking for a car lift to work

• 05-06-2012 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 10 ✭✭✭ EmilieCarpool

Hi ! I live in Dublin City Center and I'll start working in Blanchardstown Business Park in August/September 2012. I'm French and very friendly (you might want to improve your French on the way to work?! Or just have nice company!). My office day will be approx 9:00AM to 6:00PM. I can offer a compensation for the service. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭ con1982

Hi ! I live in Dublin City Center and I'll start working in Blanchardstown Business Park in August/September 2012. I'm French and very friendly (you might want to improve your French on the way to work?! Or just have nice company!). My office day will be approx 9:00AM to 6:00PM. I can offer a compensation for the service. Thanks!

Hi,

As far as I know Paypal operate a bus service for employees directly from the city centre to that Business Park. Maybe you could contact them and see if they take paying customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ✭✭✭ EmilieCarpool

I'll try to contact someone...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tabnabs

You could also try http://www.carsharing.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ✭✭✭ EmilieCarpool

I googled car pooling dublin, but this website didn't appear surprisingly!
    It looks pretty good, thanks!
    Emilie

Advertisement