Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

16 weeks today!

• 01-06-2012 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ pepperpixie

Ok, just realised this morning it's 16 weeks today since i started vaping. Am absolutely thrilled not smoked 1 'proper' fag or rolly since. :D
    Huge thank you to everyone here who gave me advice especially Sir Digby Chicken who answered all the stupid questions I had.

Comments

• yeah, I'm pretty awesome

• That's great, keep it up!

It's only now, that i'm a couple of months in, that i'm starting to see the savings, but I'm sure if ya don't go mad buying mods and stuff like i was, you'll be grand, and your only expense will be buying juice and attys/cartos! :)

And i really think we should all have a bit of a whip round for Digby, and send him on a weekend away or some sh!t the mans been a wealth of information for all of us at this stage!

• eeloe wrote: »

And i really think we should all have a bit of a whip round for Digby, and send him on a weekend away !

http://beijingcream.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/HK-speed-dating.jpeg

ill just leave this here.....

• Dinner with Foreigners, will a kebab in supermacs with an eastern european named Helga be okay?

• Congratulaions, i always enjoy those quitting smoking and/or healthy alternatives stories!

Please keep em coming and add your personal benefits health and money wise.

Thats what this community is all about!

• Advertisement

• Congratulaions, i always enjoy those quitting smoking and/or healthy alternatives stories!

Please keep em coming and add your personal benefits health and money wise.

Thats what this community is all about!

Thanks Stefan, health benefits have been enormous for me, had a persistent cough (to the point where i thought something was seriously wrong with me) that was gone within about a week. Used to be cold all the time (bad circulation) much warmer in myself now and used to be a lot more tired than I am now.

I can't honestly say I have anymore money cost of living has risen drastically but I guess I'm not defaulting on loans, whereas if i was still smoking I probably would be at this stage.

Advertisement