Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due process

Options
  • 28-05-2012 9:04pm
    Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭

Why should everyone be entitled to due process? Hardened criminals do not deserve any. If there is is a break-in into someones house the police could just snatch one of the local thugs and beat a confession out of him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

So we can be protected from people like you.

• Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭Invader_Zimmy

Why should hardened thugs receive protection? Due process is very illogical. All societys ills could be cured if people listened to my wise words.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

I fear we are just not ready to appreciate your wisdom. I suggest you think on this and come back to me when you have thought of some way to overcome this. Till then, it's probably best for all of us if I remove your access to the forum.

Cheers

DrG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement