Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Do you mind being teased by the opposite sex?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 AskMyChocolate

I like being teased by the opposite sex, it has made me feel warm and fuzzy the three times it's happened, I find giving them a good dose of dick generally cures the bores for a few days, I am so learned.

It's pronounced learn-ed Pepe.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,860 Sharpshooter

Can't believe this got shunted to "The cuckoo's nest".

Do you mind!!:eek:

You are now in the flirty forum of boards, (FlirTar) where Tar will learn ya good and proper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 AskMyChocolate

I prefer to do the teasing.

In all fairness Stupe, the thread was based on the girl doing the teasing.

Aah! Rather Machieviallan of you!

\ Up yours Stupe!

Deletes from friends' list.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,310 ✭✭✭✭ starlit

If its flirty, having a laugh and clean fun its ok but if its down right insulting and offensive no its not ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ stoppress

jesus .... I just wish my therapist would flirt or tease me... but OOOOO no... she is far to... whats the word.... aaaahhhh never mind.
    But yea its nice and makes one feel wanted... I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement