Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TriAthy Double Olympic entry needed!!

Options
  • 01-05-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,

Yesterday I wanted to register myself for the Double Olympic TriAthy race but I found out that number of entries is limited (151 spots) and all of them are already sold out :(

If anyone wants to sell his entry for the double olympic race please contact me. I'm more than interested in getting it!

Thanks
    Daniel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

Balls, I was leaving it till the weekend to enter :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

martinkemp wrote: »
    Hey,

Yesterday I wanted to register myself for the Double Olympic TriAthy race but I found out that number of entries is limited (151 spots) and all of them are already sold out :(

If anyone wants to sell his entry for the double olympic race please contact me. I'm more than interested in getting it!

Thanks
    Daniel

I hope you have cleared this with the mods as buying and selling of places is not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 martinkemp

not really. to be hones i wasn't aware of this. but thanks for letting me know. that means i need to change my post a little...

do you know any other place where i can try my chances?

I've already wrote an email to triathy (there's no phone number on their website) to put my name on the waiting list or something. I hope I can get that entry this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Yes tut tut.

I have no PM or notice that swaps are allowed for this event. If so, let me know and I'll open the thread again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement