Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seatpost number clamp

Options
  • 30-04-2012 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

does anyone know anywhere around the greater Dublin area that does seatpost number clamps similar to the BBB one? Dont like the idea of stickin numbers to a carbon seatpost repeatily over the season...i have found them in 2 places where i would need them shipped but have been quoted both 9 and 6 euro to ship an item worth 9 euro which is madness...any help is appreciated...thanks folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

I find you can peel off the sticky only on the ends of each symetrical side ( ie not the sticky that goes around the post ) then join the 2 ends together, stuck at the outer edges and no sticky on post.

It is even easier if you only peel off 1 side. At least if they stick together badly you can still peel aprt and try aagin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

some of the ones i got last year where just completely sticky the whole way around...saw this little thing online and thought it would be handier

Advertisement