Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams Thread 2012

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

OhMSGlive wrote:
    2-month drinking session.....

BOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

4th Years Report in!

Feels good to be finished, now results in June and hopefully followed by a successful job search after :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Axe Rake wrote: »
    4th Years Report in!

Feels good to be finished, now results in June and hopefully followed by a successful job search after :D

Congrats. And get out. :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    Congrats. And get out. :pac:

:pac:

When's your exam tomorrow? Maybe you'll have to tell me to get out as well for once rather than it always being me last in here. :P

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    :pac:

When's your exam tomorrow? Maybe you'll have to tell me to get out as well for once rather than it always being me last in here. :P

Doubt that highly, it's on at 9am in the fucking morning!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Doubt that highly, it's on at 9am in the fucking morning!

Mine too! Stables at around 9:30? :pac:

(that's 9:30am btw)

FREEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I failed that exam so miserably that I couldn't stop smiling inside, I think the invigilator was a little freaked out. Was done by 9:30. :)

No, to fooking drink till I forget i did that exam. :):)

And to save OhMSGlive the trouble:

Get out! I'm trying to do an exam!

FINISHED! :D

*grabs coat*

EDIT: FUCK! Thought I had beaten him. Ah well. *locks door*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

FINISHED! :D

*grabs coat*

EDIT: F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CK! Thought I had beaten him. Ah well. *locks door*
    Oi there is still some people in here

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

I've never been raped as much as I did in that exam! Looks like it could be a flight home in August!

• Advertisement

Jester252 wrote: »
    Oi there is still some people in here

Whoops, sorry! *unlocks*

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ginge Young

Finished invigilating :-) YAYY America in a week! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

There were so many loud f***s out last night...Couldn't sleep for ages...But my last exam is at 4 :D Yay! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Aragneer wrote: »
    There were so many loud f***s out last night...Couldn't sleep for ages...But my last exam is at 4 :D Yay! :)
    one of us can get the lights then

I'll get the lights

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Niall09 wrote: »
    I've never been raped as much as I did in that exam! Looks like it could be a flight home in August!

Please don't misuse language like that in this forum.

Advertisement