Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help....

Options
  • 25-04-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi...
    Need some remedies/advice/miracle cure... did a 10krace at the weekend and groin was pretty sore after it.. after going for a run now 6k.. and groin is now in bits-- on left hand side only- very sore- problem is I have the Joey Hannon at the weekend and i am really looking forward to it!! i'm afraid now i will not be able to do it. had planned swim tonight,cycle tmrw then swim/cycle friday, rest saturday.. can i still do these, can i still race...any advice greatly appreciated

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Noone here can advise you to race or not or tell you whats wrong. No medical advice allowed. I would recommend you see a sports physio who can assess what youve damaged and tell you whether its ok to race at the weekend. If you say what area you are you might get recommendations.

Hope it works out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

makes sense... Thanks Oryx, think I'll jst rest it and see how it is at weekend

Advertisement