Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killashee Sprint Triathlon

Options
  • 12-04-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

anybody signed up for this? Will be a great race and of course, its for a great cause

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I already started a thread about it if you search back, i was hoping to do it but Limerick half marathon is the next day so can't.

The race director was at Trilaois on Saturday and i gave the race a few mentions, i know a few from Trilogy will be there !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

good man

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭pauldoo

what way will the swim work, will they have lanes for different speeds etc, never done a triathlon before and my swimming wouldn't be the best-but live close by and it says you dont need a wetsuit etc, plus its harder to drown in a pool

you estimate your swim time when entering and you are assigned a wave based on that so you are swimming with people of the same level

• Advertisement

When do enteries close ???

Oh and well done to all the naas members who were down at the weekend, great to see a local club there.

not sure when entries close...close to 80 registered so far...yeah, the lads enjoyed the race alright

Advertisement