Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IPG

• 06-04-2012 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

I have a bunch of tickets that I bought a while ago off the IPG crowd but unfortunately I managed to break my collar bone. This meant we couldn't organize our trip over Easter. I'm never going to have the same group of people around at the same time again so the tickets are useless. Anyone know if I can sell these on? I'm pretty sure they can't be returned.

Thanks, Emmet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭paulie69

You can try sell em on adverts.ie , sorry to hea rbout the collar bone mate, thats nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

paulie69 wrote: »
    You can try sell em on adverts.ie , sorry to hea rbout the collar bone mate, thats nasty

Seems like the best bet. I couldn't get through to their phone service.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

As far as I know they are valid for 2 years? Or at least I've heard that if they are out of date they will normally honor them all the same. They are decent enough like that, at least in my experience.

ironclaw wrote: »
    As far as I know they are valid for 2 years? Or at least I've heard that if they are out of date they will normally honor them all the same. They are decent enough like that, at least in my experience.

First 10 are valid for a year. Second 10 are for two years.
    I'll never have this crowd again so it was a lost opportunity :(

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭JonBon27

Whats IPG??

• Advertisement

JonBon27 wrote: »
    Whats IPG??

http://www.ipg.ie/

I put the ad up. Not sure how it will go.
    http://www.adverts.ie/1538391

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

You could be sneaky, and book in a group exactly a year from today. Then they are valid for another year as they honor any unused tickets (Regardless if you show up or not) for up to a year again. Just a thought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sirbob

or you could simply ring up and tell them what happened close to when they expire an they will normally extend them i sold tickets for this company in australia and we were always try to use this to get people to buy if they said they couldnt go this yr surprisingly it worked ha but they will extend the tickets if you ring up .... oh and as for selling them on thats no problem either or least it wasn't in oz they dont care what you do with the tickets they make there money outa the paintballs not the tickets

Advertisement