Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not so secret secret society

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 UL_Antisoc

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Seems like just a poor Anonymous clone.

well if we didn't divert all our energy into playing computer games like some it would probably be an awesome anonymous clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

UL_Antisoc wrote: »
    well if we didn't divert all our energy into playing computer games like some it would probably be an awesome anonymous clone.

Whatcha gonna say to that Sabre, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Not sure what you're talking about Ginge. this is my own boards account, first and last. Not sure who you're directing that defamation at, but if I did, I'd tell them and encourage them to act on it.

oh you saw sense and deleted

Anti-soc have now familiarised themselves with the target of this imposter and are delighted to lend any help they can to finding out who was behind this. 45 heads are better than one. If anyone has any information relating to this poster, or his or her motives, please get in touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

What poster?

What do you want to know for? i might suggest you talk to the mods offline and speak to them if any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

Anbo wrote: »
    Its stuff like this that make me regret coming onto this forum.

Also the whole idea of this society just seems confusing. Would a public presence voicing concerns not be better than all this secrecy and "moles" in getting your views across.

The idea seems to come from someone who has seen one too many spy movies.

I don't get how they would remain secret when they find out scandal? publish to anfocal or TST? They would have to go to the SU/exec/council with this information so I don't actually know what they can achieve!

Anti-soc have now familiarised themselves with the target of this imposter and are delighted to lend any help they can to finding out who was behind this. 45 heads are better than one. If anyone has any information relating to this poster, or his or her motives, please get in touch.

Ye sound like an assassination group now! Is there a reward?

I'll turn on the bat signal if I get any clues :pac:

Calhoun wrote: »
    What do you want to know for? i might suggest you talk to the mods offline and speak to them if any issues.

Because it's a miscarriage of justice. What we see here are a group of posters, in alliance with the C&S and the SU who have singled out an innocent member of the University community for bullying. They are hiding behind boards.ie pseudonyms to conduct a smear campaign. I wouldn't consider that fair play. As Anti-soc is a consortium of some of the brightest minds in UL, we will endeavour to use our collective strength to identify the culprits and make their case known to the relevant college authorities.

That's how we roll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

popcorn1big.jpg

Fantastic seeing the dumb leading the stupid around in circles. Gotta be worth a few minutes of sitting and watching the lame trolls take on the idiotic muppets. Lots of circling the plughole, to descend to the bilge of the internet (and nothing of value was lost...)

I love trollfests sometimes. Makes for an amused audience. Silly circular discussions fuelled by the self-righteousness and pent-up frustration of the troll and the troll.. How odd must it feel to start (possibly unintentionally) as a troll and end up expertly trolled in return?

:D

I'd say it's more likely that someone's havin' the banter with Kevin Lally.

Because it's a miscarriage of justice. What we see here are a group of posters, in alliance with the C&S and the SU who have singled out an innocent member of the University community for bullying. They are hiding behind boards.ie pseudonyms to conduct a smear campaign. I wouldn't consider that fair play. As Anti-soc is a consortium of some of the brightest minds in UL, we will endeavour to use our collective strength to identify the culprits and make their case known to the relevant college authorities.

That's how we roll.

I dont believe that boards ect can share user name details to anyone but the guards ect, if they didnt how would you prove who was who?

Your post sounds like something from 4chan i would suggest you reword it.

Calhoun wrote: »
    I dont believe that boards ect can share user name details to anyone but the guards ect, if they didnt how would you prove who was who?

Your post sounds like something from 4chan i would suggest you reword it.

Who are you by the way and why are you taking such an interest. We will not be contacting boards.ie admin directly, we will leave that to the plaintiff. I'm not sure what boards.ie policy is on this kind of thing, I expect the most they will do is ban the account for trolling.

No idea what 4chan is and what you're talking about.

CiaranMT wrote: »
    I'd say it's more likely that someone's havin' the banter with Kevin Lally.

who though is the question? more than likely some sock puppet associated with some one else who wouldn't want to get their hands dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,298 ✭✭✭freyners

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Hey Sceptre, Peteee, any chance ye could give Sid_Justice and Cambridge's accounts access to this thread? Would treble the entertainment value it's giving atm. :)

As Anti-soc is a consortium of some of the brightest minds in UL, we will endeavour to use our collective strength to identify the culprits and make their case known to the relevant college authorities.

That's how we roll.

Actually just after re-reading this...

riiiight0wn.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This has all turned a bit weird (which is saying something).
    Thread locked, just to give all the conspiracy theorists some jollies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement