Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resetting password on TI website?

Options
  • 28-03-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to register for a race on the TI website, but I've forgotten my password. Resetting the password hasn't sent me an email, and I've had no replies to the two emails I sent to TI in the last few days (one via the website for membership, and a second to the administrator email address).

Anyone had issues with the site or know who to contact to sort out tech issues?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Get it to work? Just tried reseting mine and got an email instantly. Is it gone to a spam folder?

Now I have a crazy password I'll never remember :(

Feel so dirty for publicly admitting to having a TI registration :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

No joy yet, had a good dig about in spam folders etc. looking for it. I've done it in the past and had no trouble with it, wonder if google intercepted it before it even got to me? Cheers for checking it for me!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

If you're using google search through your TI mails for the last password reset you did(successfully)?

Assuming you don't delete your mail. I've about 7 years of crap in my inbox.

Yep, found that email thread.. last reset was in august. Think its all sorted now anyway :)

Feel so dirty for publicly admitting to having a TI registration :(

A quick swim in the sea will wash that dirt right off ... before you get onto your bike :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Ring up the TI office and speak to them tomorrow - (01) 276 4934 (between 9-1 and 2-5).

I find the girls who are in the office much easier to talk to by phone as they get a deluge of emails and understandably don't always get back as quick as I might hope.

Whilst they aren't able to reset the password you can report the issue as a bug in the website for them.

Advertisement