Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 6 series

Options
  • 25-03-2012 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone tell me if there are any issues I should look out for on a second hand (2007) BMW 6 series??
    Are there any known issues with these cars? Is it a wise buy or will it cost a fortune to maintain?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers,

JBob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Ask on Bmw-driver.net, few owners there. Shouldnt be much, if any more expensive than the equivalent 5 series (545i etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 littlenick87

I would reccoment to look for a 2008 model under the new tax bracket. I know this might be changing soon but might be better off.
    im not trying to seel for BMW but if you do go to a BMW dealer you might pay a bit more but their BMW premium selection come wit a 2 year warranty. it might be laughed at but i bought a 2007 318 and the gearbox had to be replaced after 6 months. i was told this would have cost up to 5k.
    thank god for warranty

Advertisement