Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

N7 Motor Group

Options
  • 23-03-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

I'm just wondering has anybody had any dealings with the N7 Motor Group on the Naas Road in Dublin? I'm just looking at an Opel Astra there and don't really know that much about the garage itself. thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,440 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Haven't heard of them. Tbh I wouldn't buy any car in that area of town. Too many garages opening and closing all ran by the same people.

I don't specifically recommend you stay away from this garage, they may be 110%, just that area is like a Bermuda triangle of dodgy cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Haven't heard of them. Tbh I wouldn't buy any car in that area of town. Too many garages opening and closing all ran by the same people.

I don't specifically recommend you stay away from this garage, they may be 110%, just that area is like a Bermuda triangle of dodgy cars.

Thanks for the reply, i just had another look at the ad and there are things in it that look odd, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,440 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Only thing that looks odd is the colour of the front bumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Only thing that looks odd is the colour of the front bumper.

well I might be looking too much into it but the alloys on the right and the allows on the left don't match each other either. you've probably already found it but this is the car i'm looking at http://www.carzone.ie/search/Opel/Astra/LIFE-1.7/5713316615127850/advert?channel=CARS

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭dauhee

Just to clarify folks, the "N7 Motor Group/Company" is completely different from "N7 Motors"

After reading this thread I was a little put off as it sounded a bit dodgy but decided to take a look anyhow. I had such a good customer experience I felt I had comment.

N7 Motors is a newer car sales company, deals with second hand cars. Guy running it is not trying to make a quick buck like most sales guys, but trying to grow a business and I dare say a car empire, built on having happy customers leaving the car lot.

I got a great deal, we both had reasonable expectations and had the trade-in deal provisionally agreed before I even drove to Dublin. I drove away a happy customer but a pre-existant fault soon developed (one that could not have been reasonably found beforehand). Well if you want to truly find out about customer service, its not when you are handing over the money, its when you have a problem. Couldn't be happier with how things were resolved with no fuss, so quickly, and very accommodating.

Anyhow, I don't know this dealer and have no connection to, am leaving a comment in a boards thread that will probably never be seen, but just wanted to set the record straight. If you are considering N7 Motors, have no hesitations. The chap running this car sales company has a vision, and that is to have happy customers. You won't be disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Meanwhile in other 2012 news. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

dauhee wrote: »
    Anyhow, I don't know this dealer and have no connection to, am leaving a comment in a boards thread that will probably never be seen, but just wanted to set the record straight.

:D:D:D:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement