Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Airsoft Association

• 10-03-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

On behalf of myself Keith Naylor , Jamie Malone and Patrick Noonan , I would like to thank those who took the time to attend the IAA EGM today and offer their support to us. We look forward to working with and shooting ye soon. For those that could not make it to the meeting , I would like to reiterate our committment to do our utmost to work for the betterment of our great sport of Airsoft.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

I for one welcome our new overlords.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Congrats Keith. I wish you the very best with that. :)

In keeping with forum precedent, please feel free to pm any of the mods with news or any relevant information you want posted in the IAA thread and we'll be more than happy to oblige.

Note to all, I'm closing this before the usual headbangers arrive and, as usual, chaos ensues. Everyone else: please feel free to show your support by thanking the OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement