Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Tri Club Duathlon

Options
  • 05-03-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Anybody doing this Saturday? Its kicking off 3 weeks of 3 races for me, Du the Hook the weekend after n then off to Castlebar the 24th for the weekend for the Harlequin Duathlon, let the fun begin:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

see the charter
    If you want to look for (or sell) race numbers because you forgot to enter on time then check that the race allows transfers (most don't). Forward the link or email which states transfers are allowed to the mods before posting your request. We'll close any threads that don't do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭GoHardOrGoHome

Race organiser contacted me and offered me an entry as I was on the waiting list. I'm in. Looking forward to this. Have to put the toe cages on the bike tonight. I may try cycling shoes later in the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

This was posted on the KTC Facebook page a while ago:

"Hi all, 3 very late spaces available for our Duathlon tomorrow due to withdrawals...First 3 to email us at duathlon@kilkennytriathlonclub.com with their name, email, date of birth, name of their tri club, address and mobile number get the spots!! Emails need to be in by 4.50pm at the absolute latest!!!! €20 to enter and payable at Fri night or Sat morning registration......Make sure to read through the race page below for all the info on the race ---> http://kilkennytriathlonclub.com/training-and-events/ktc-duathlon

Advertisement