Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are we drinking next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Here's what I'm drinking.... :/

174510.jpg
    What's in the bottle? ;) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    Good to see someone started early. :pac:

THAT WAS A FRAPE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Cawcheen wrote: »
    THAT WAS A FRAPE!!

Suuuureeeee ;)

Cawcheen wrote: »
    THAT WAS A FRAPE!!

Uh-huh. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

don't see the point of the security guards stopping people.

woke up at about 4 am last night to the sound of what seemed like half of ul screaming and roaring and blaring tunes in my kitchen.i ain't giving out. i was wrecked tired but i ain't gonna give out about parties on rag week i'm sure i'll be making enough noise all week but if that many people can be seen entering the one block at the same time and make that much noise i don't see the point of this residents only business. they obviously didn't all live in my block.

what time do fine wines open lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kiyomumizu

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    don't see the point of the security guards stopping people.

woke up at about 4 am last night to the sound of what seemed like half of ul screaming and roaring and blaring tunes in my kitchen.i ain't giving out. i was wrecked tired but i ain't gonna give out about parties on rag week i'm sure i'll be making enough noise all week but if that many people can be seen entering the one block at the same time and make that much noise i don't see the point of this residents only business. they obviously didn't all live in my block.

what time do fine wines open lads?

Maybe most of them lived in the same village as you and would get access to your apartment. Once you prove you are a resident at the checkpoints, you will obviously go where you want i.e. a house party. The point of security is to keep non-residents out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

yeah i get that but i don't see the point of keeping non residents out just so village residents are free to go about the village wrecking the place. every week it seems there's some new hole in the wall in our block or a new light fixture smashed. keeping people out is not stopping any damage. once you have a student card you should be left move freely between villages with maybe an increased amount of security on campus being more proactive than "oh you live in this village?, well by all means go put a fire extinguisher through your own window"

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kiyomumizu

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    yeah i get that but i don't see the point of keeping non residents out just so village residents are free to go about the village wrecking the place. every week it seems there's some new hole in the wall in our block or a new light fixture smashed. keeping people out is not stopping any damage. once you have a student card you should be left move freely between villages with maybe an increased amount of security on campus stopping any bull****.

Noise I'm sure can be disguised pretty well if the windows and curtains are closed. Obviously that damage was caused before rag week and likely non-residents.

The amount of drink we found all over the greens and under cars in college court last night on the patrol.
    Was amazing!
    Coulda got soo much free beer.
    Damn working haha.

College court was mad.
    There was an Garda arm's unit and everything so that's just a sign of things to come haha.
    But yeah, if you're looking for free drink then go take a look in the bushes and stuff.
    Plassey spar had some beer cans (full and not opened) under their bushes too so keep an eye out :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Aragneer wrote: »
    The amount of drink we found all over the greens and under cars in college court last night on the patrol.
    Was amazing!
    Coulda got soo much free beer.
    Damn working haha.

College court was mad.
    There was an Garda arm's unit and everything so that's just a sign of things to come haha.
    But yeah, if you're looking for free drink then go take a look in the bushes and stuff.
    Plassey spar had some beer cans (full and not opened) under their bushes too so keep an eye out :P

Be warned....

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Be warned....

Unopened cans?
    They can't exactly close them back up can they? jhaha

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Aragneer wrote: »
    Unopened cans?
    They can't exactly close them back up can they? jhaha

1. Drill hole in bottom of can.
    2. Drain.
    3. Fill again.
    4. Bale tape over the hole.
    5. Leave under bushes for unsuspecting student.
    6. ???????
    7. PROFIT!

I may be over thinking this slightly.....

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I may be over thinking this slightly.....

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: