Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powertap SL+ with 310xt

Options
  • 22-02-2012 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Anyone using this combination? Is it possible to view torque offset on the 310xt, also is torque zero'ing still needed/possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Hi Mloc,

From what I can tell, you need the little yellow computer aka saris head unit in order to check torque readings etc.

If you've started to notice irregular readings it seems that you do need to check torque readings to assess if still within parameters.
    Changing the auto zeroing setting seems to help in some cases.

Sorry I don't have direct experience just repeating anything that popped up when I was looking into powertap.

Seems around the 18-24 months can be repair time.
    Have you had yours long? Happy with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Yeah gave you had it long ? :)

Does this sort of thing happen with a P2M?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Fazz wrote: »
    Hi Mloc,

From what I can tell, you need the little yellow computer aka saris head unit in order to check torque readings etc.

If you've started to notice irregular readings it seems that you do need to check torque readings to assess if still within parameters.
    Changing the auto zeroing setting seems to help in some cases.

Sorry I don't have direct experience just repeating anything that popped up when I was looking into powertap.

Seems around the 18-24 months can be repair time.
    Have you had yours long? Happy with it?

Cheers, I see the newer firmware on the 310xt displays torque now which is nice.
    Only have the sl+ a day now :D Not even built yet.
    Have a wired PT so I wanted to see if the usage was similar... seems pretty much.

Advertisement