Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grooveshark

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Just install this script add on for Chrome. Problem solved.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/101373

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

There's also a Chrome extension called Shark Zapper. Using it now and everything seems to be as it used to be. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Grooveshark is free again here? Using it right now on my iPhone and it's working better than ever with the new html5 interface. Can't find any news about it though so hope it's not just a glitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fortywinks86

Anyone else have trouble streaming songs using Groveshark mobile app? Seem to play your first song alright but then takes ages to load anymore, been happening for a while. I have grooveshark anywhere subscription. Works fine on the laptop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fortywinks86

Condi wrote: »

I havn't noticed it going into offline mode but it sounds like a similar problem. It does seem to try and load the next song alright but takes forever. It might be something to do with the internet connection when not using wi-fi, tho can surf the web no bother. Fairly annoying as this is mainly when I want to use it.

Advertisement