Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Heinz Soup Coupon

• 03-02-2012 9:40am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Linky linky
    Voucher via email

Squeeze-and-stir-landing.jpg

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I just tried two different emails, and both coupons I received had the same number barcode, so I guess photocopies of these would be allowed? If so, I am going loco, and buying two full soups!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's yYuck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

snubbleste wrote: »
    It's yYuck

+1 on it being yucky IMO

We tried it a while back and the kids hated it and it tastes like wall paper paste when made.

Think im going to skip this one!

Seeing as it is free, I will at least try one.

Will report on yuckiness later!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭deltakilo

Got a tomato one for free with Dunnes clubcard vouchers and ended up pouring it down the sink. Tasted terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

did anyone else receive 3 free ones of these in the post?
    i definately do not remember applying for them to be sent
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

They were giving them out free in Dun Laoghaire a week or two ago.

I tried it, wouldn't buy it again. My OH poured his down the sink as he couldn't stand the taste. It was drinkable (edible?) for me but not nice as such. Tasted kind of...acid or something. Having said that, free stuff is free stuff, so maybe I will get this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭brian_t

Is this really free.

The coupon says (max value €0.80).

If I remember correctly the last time they had this offer - the sachet cost a little over 90 cent.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75517274&postcount=1803

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ei9go

Got the Tomato and basil with the coupons.

Tastes the same as the soup in a can.

The problem is that by the time you get the paste to liquify, it's gone cold.

30 secs in the microwave fixes it.

Very poor value for money.

brian_t wrote: »
    Is this really free.

The coupon says (max value €0.80).

If I remember correctly the last time they had this offer - the sachet cost a little over 90 cent.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75517274&postcount=1803

I just got a Minestrone free a few minutes ago - so it is a fully free product with the coupon - but I don't really want it now with this thread's opinions. What is inside the tube feels like toothpaste, which does not help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

ei9go wrote: »
    Very poor value for money.

Oh dear, poor value for money when a product is free!!! Heinz really should know better.

Amazing Update:

This soup is not all that bad. Not as nice as some of the Knorr stuff I like, but not terrible. Would happily grab a few more packs for free - if I can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

snubbleste wrote: »
    It's yYuck
    Access wrote: »
    +1 on it being yucky IMO

We tried it a while back and the kids hated it and it tastes like wall paper paste when made.

Think im going to skip this one!
    deltakilo wrote: »
    Got a tomato one for free with Dunnes clubcard vouchers and ended up pouring it down the sink. Tasted terrible.
    They were giving them out free in Dun Laoghaire a week or two ago.

I tried it, wouldn't buy it again. My OH poured his down the sink as he couldn't stand the taste. It was drinkable (edible?) for me but not nice as such. Tasted kind of...acid or something. Having said that, free stuff is free stuff, so maybe I will get this!

Now I know where the saying "can't give it away for nothing" comes from :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gremha

Can't see these lasting in the market. Tried one sip, horrible stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

conor pope from the irish times consumer section was doing a piece on mon on ray darcy show about soups and he called these "overpriced"

enough said really...!

Advertisement