Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bumping Threads

Options
  • 02-02-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Just wondering how often you are allowed to bump threads or if it is allowed
    Regards
    FLANNER

Comments

If you read the charter, you will find out it's once every 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mdflanner

Hi Pappa Dolla.With regards to the charter i had checked it and thought it was ok to bump but my question is regarding a thread in GIGS and Events.I stuck with this rule of bumping and was told i would be BANNED if i bumped it again or even replyed to the post.I sent a pm to the mod in question asking about it and got no response back.So i am left wondering is it ok to only bump threads the mods approve of .I mean there was nothing wrong with the thread that i could see it was simply a link for all muscians to check out and make up their own mind about it,I thought that was the whole idea behind the GIGS and EVENTS section was to share with fellow muscians about upcomming events.I know i am fairly new to boards but i felt like i was more or less being told i dont belong here and i was under the assumption that boards was for everyone to share opnions,advice and all round music knowledge.Im not looking to cause any trouble but at the same time fair is fair.I would be gratefull if you or some of the other mods could enlighten me on this.
    The link in question just in case you want to check it out is

http://www.atfc2012.com/index.html

Regards
    Flanner

Ah.

Ok.

Here's the rub.

Me and Malice are the mods of this forum. We decide how our forum is run, as long as it stays within boards.ie rules. We say bumping every 3 days is ok.

f®eak s©enery, lordgoat and Mr.S run gigs and events and they decide how their forum is run. They do not like bumping

Before you post in any forum, you must first read the charter and agree to abide by it. Every forum has a different charter.

Also, I'm pretty certain you can still reply to justmusic or anyone else on that thread, just don't argue with lordgoat. Anyone arguing with a mod about a decision on thread gets an automatic ban.

If you need any more help, please go to the helpdesk, as I am locking this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement