Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed from Professional Session Musicians

Options
  • 01-02-2012 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Guys,

I am studying sound technology in college. For an assignment I've decided to analyse the world of the session musician as its a field that I want to get into myself.

Any professional session musicians out there who would be up for answering a few questions to help with my research assignment?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Bands & Musicians Community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 theinhouseband

Not a problem, fore me over any questions you may have, i´ll be glad to answer
    joefurl wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am studying sound technology in college. For an assignment I've decided to analyse the world of the session musician as its a field that I want to get into myself.

Any professional session musicians out there who would be up for answering a few questions to help with my research assignment?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10 joefurl

Thats fantastic. I'm still in the proposal end of things so I just wanted to throw this up to see if I get any feedback. Is it ok if I send it on within the next few weeks? I'd really appreciate it.

Advertisement