Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumours of Sabbats for next year....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ginge Young

I did here today that Dee Wilson could be running for something. All I can say is I believe she would do well in whatever role she chose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 376 ✭✭cambridge

what are you implying debased? she'll run if rockett runs just to oppose him but won't run if kenny runs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I have ruled myself out, but apart from Tara would not rule any of the other incumbents out.

should do another year derek, sure you won't get a job any other way. you can be my pro/vice president, we could be the next dynamic duo, i'll be batman you be robin. make it an even 4 eyes, your second degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

cambridge wrote: »
    what are you implying debased? she'll run if rockett runs just to oppose him but won't run if kenny runs?
    That was a.....brape (geddit?)

• Advertisement

That was a.....brape (geddit?)

at least stand by your bloody posts, don't blame other people for it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's actually on resource and methodology development for teachers educating children with Asperger's Syndrome you self righteous prick :-)

Post of the thread.

Take a bow son! :D

at least stand by your bloody posts, don't blame other people for it.

No, in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Would be running for President, but it's not feasible to do so.

1) Contract signed for the states this summer.
    2) Not really wise to take a year out of my PhD.

Fair play on the work by the way. Worked with people with AS while on Co-op and loved it. Don't know if I could manage a PhD. though!

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Fair play on the work by the way. Worked with people with AS while on Co-op and loved it. Don't know if I could manage a PhD. though!

yeah, fair play mother theresa. go lookign for a slap on the back for every good deed you do, sure go for the presidents award while you're at it.

• Advertisement

yeah, fair play mother theresa. go lookign for a slap on the back for every good deed you do, sure go for the presidents award while you're at it.

WUM harder Sid.

WUM harder Sid.

????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

WUM harder Sid.
    Just because someone is looking for a reaction doesn't mean they're automatically an alt account of Sid...

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Just because someone is looking for a reaction doesn't mean they're automatically an alt account of Sid...

It's fun to assume they are though :D

It's fun to assume they are though :D

obviously some people on this forum enjoy being wrong over and over again

I don't care if you are or not. I just hope you stick around, you're great fun :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

obviously some people on this forum enjoy being wrong over and over again

Yeah, why else would you still be posting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭horsemeat

@baz kennedy are you running for anything this year?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yeah, why else would you still be posting...

huk huk huk. what have i been wrong on?

This thread really demonstrates the frailty of the current SU set up. It's early stages of semester 2 and the president is already counting the days until he's off the hook and can leave the squalid mess he made.

the co and the soon to be axed officer have already put their current obligations to a side to concentrate on their election into the vacant presidential role. Did they put this on their manifestos last year? We'll give you a couple of months of work the rest we'll spend winding down or seeking election. frankly ridiculous.

i hope lidl/aldi/burgerking and macdonalds employerrs read this thread to see what type of people they're employing.

huk huk huk. what have i been wrong on?

Think about it. If you still can't come up with an answer tomorrow I'll tell you. :)

• Advertisement

i'm been wrong on absolutely nothing. that's why everyone in this thread has to resort to ad hominem arguments.

Here are the facts:

On Derek Daly's watch the SU slipped into its biggest financial crisis it's ever known. IS this the person you want reelcted into the SU?

Ginge is doing a PhD off his own buck, would you like a kid who can't even get a phd scholarship elected into the SU?

KOB/AK/PR - they all had cameo roles in the farce that was this year's SU. Infighting, financial collapse, wayward facebook comments, public arguments, false, malicious allegations. Would you reelect any of these into the sU?

Bazkennedy, he couldn't beat AK last year and she had no good polices. I think that chap should concentrate on his own education affairs before putting his oar into other peoples.

Dee wilson, took her 4 years to build up the courage to run for election, is this the type of character you want in the sU?

Hopefully some legitimate candidates are nominated soon, i don't want to have to run this ship on my own.

choose competence, choose cambridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

horsemeat wrote: »
    @baz kennedy are you running for anything this year?

At this moment in time, i have no intentions for running for election

• Registered Users Posts: 4,298 ✭✭✭freyners

interestingly enough this still isnt the most obvious trolling we've seen round here in a while

freyners wrote: »
    interestingly enough this still isnt the most obvious trolling we've seen round here in a while

Well the most recent post is up there in fairness. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,298 ✭✭✭freyners

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Well the most recent post is up there in fairness. :pac:
    hes going for the title alright but he still isnt coming close

and why should we elect only the second best troll on this forum, complete lack of ambition

freyners wrote: »
    hes going for the title alright but he still isnt coming close

and why should we elect only the second best troll on this forum, complete lack of ambition

Y'know... you're right. When I get back to Limerick I'll begin working on the "SID_4_JUSTICE, SID_4_PREZ" posters. :pac:

the co and the soon to be axed officer have already put their current obligations to a side to concentrate on their election into the vacant presidential role. Did they put this on their manifestos last year? We'll give you a couple of months of work the rest we'll spend winding down or seeking election. frankly ridiculous.

hahahahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ginge Young

Ginge is doing a PhD off his own buck, would you like a kid who can't even get a phd scholarship elected into the SU?

Trolls are getting worse these days. If that is the best insult you can come up with for me. "He couldn't get a PhD scholarship so do we really want him in the SU?" Trololololololol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

the co and the soon to be axed officer have already put their current obligations to a side to concentrate on their election into the vacant presidential role.

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

• Advertisement

hahahahahahahahaha

glad someone is admitting to agreeing with me on thread. i know a lot of people reading are in agreement with me just don't want to say it publicly.
    Trolls are getting worse these days. If that is the best insult you can come up with for me. "He couldn't get a PhD scholarship so do we really want him in the SU?" Trololololololol

no insult or injury intended mate, just saying it as it is.
    OhMSGlive wrote: »
    tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

no, it's common knowledge sabbat officers go missing around this time as they try get tickets for their next junket

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement