Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales in Cork

Options
  • 28-01-2012 3:49pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Thinking about doing a big clear out. Anyone know which is the best car boot sale in the county? Living in the city but willing to travel. Just wondering which ones get the biggest crowds.

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭rebelwoman

Rathcormack has some of the biggest crowds. Its usually on once a month on a Sunday. Bandon runs one once a month also but it is much smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭scuby

got dates for the ones in Carrigtwohill for the local community centre

19-2-12
    18-3-12
    15-4-12
    13-5-12
    17-6-12

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Is the Castletownroche one still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Rathcormac is the 5th (next Sunday)
    Castletownroche is usually every 2nd Sunday and doesn't clash with Rathcormac so I guess it was on today and again on the 12th

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Thanks everyone. Carrigtwohill would be the closest one to me. Anyone know if it pulls good crowds?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

More here: http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/ - sorry for the shameless plug. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lyes

Hi, I’m new on town and looking for carboot sale in Cork if someone can help me where to find one and which day. Thank you.

Advertisement