Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon Club Open Day

Options
  • 26-01-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭

Sorry, it's that time of year where every club has an open day an I'm going to take the opportunity to plug my club.

Activ Multisport will be having an open day on the 28th January @ NAC 1000-1400. Come along and have a chat with the members to find out what triathlon and the club is all about.

I've attached the promo poster although the artwork looks like it was done by an "artistically challenged" 3 yr old. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I've attached the promo poster although the artwork looks like it was done by an "artistically challenged" 3 yr old. :D

Did ye let El D loose with the crayons again? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

pgibbo wrote: »
    Did ye let El D loose with the crayons again? :D

He should have got some of the kids to do it for him, they'd probably do a better job. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

At least it looks marginally better than the Activ Multisport kit. Marginally. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

At least it looks marginally better than the Activ Multisport kit. Marginally. :)

O I take great exception to this comment! We Look fantastic! We go faster too because of it....people are just jealous because they cannot pull off wearing such a daring kit :cool: :)

As for the poster design comments, well I will forward them to the person in charge of artistic affairs in the club :)

Hope to see some boardies down there on Sat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

swiss_guard_postcard-p239821190064803924z85wg_400.jpg

WHAT YOU SAYING ABOUT MY SUIT FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

catweazle wrote: »
    swiss_guard_postcard-p239821190064803924z85wg_400.jpg

WHAT YOU SAYING ABOUT MY SUIT FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, I wonder if Activ are giving away fancy knives too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Apologies that I'm a bit late to this, was looking for a Club to join and came across your poster in the NAC.

I'm actually a member of NAC (don't know if this'd give me leeway with swimming fees :P)

When can I meet someone before deciding to join?

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Hey dude, sorry only saw this now. Will you PM me your e mail please.

Advertisement